Are you looking for a DesignEvo review?
You just landed on the right blog post.
Owning a unique business starts from how the business is perceived. When you see most of the successful businesses in the world, there is always something unique about their presentation that is always remembered: Logo.
It can be defined as a symbol that identifies organizations from its counterparts.
They are added to a variety of things ranging from uniforms to pens and notebooks.
It is important for you to come up with a logo that is unique.
Designers usually overcharge you for logos. The best alternative is usually designing it yourself.
One of the platforms you can design your own logo is DesignEvo.
The platform is based online. In this article, we shall seek to ascertain the legitimacy of the platform.
The information in this DesignEvo logo maker review will help you decide if it is the right logo maker for you.
What is DesignEvo?
DesignEvo is a web-based logo maker that helps you create custom logos for your personal use at a low cost.
The logo maker was developed by Pearl Mountain and is currently headed by Lin Xiao.
While most of its operations are done online, there has been an application designed for use on Android downloadable on the Play store.
This effectively means that you can access the platform using the website or the mobile application.
You can create logos for your social media profile, software and applications, business, companies and organizations, brands and websites.
The platform also has logo designs for categories like:
- Attorney and law
- Animal and pet
- Art and entertainment
- Business and consulting
- Children and childcare
- Car and auto
- Environment and green
- Food and drink
- Fashion and beauty
- Finance and insurance
- Holiday and special occasion
- Medical and pharmaceutical
- Retail and sale
- Sports and fitness
- Science and technology
- Travel and hotel
Features of DesignEvo
There are a lot of great features that make DesignEvo ideal for logo designing. They include:
- Different logo designs. There are over 10,000 logo designs that were created by professional designers. The library can be your answer if designing is not for you. The designs vary according to the industry and what you select can still be edited to suit your needs.
- Logo editor. The platform grants its subscribers access to a logo editor. This is used to alter the shapes, font styles, font sizes and color of the logo. This makes it possible for all users to bring their vision to life.
- Logo templates. The platform already has a group of people that design templates for logo designs. The templates are the foundation of the logo. There are very many templates available on the platform including templates with icons. They can all be edited for you to make a perfect logo.
- Cloud storage. The platform allows you to store your creations on its cloud. This means that the logo can be accessed at any time for edits and downloads as long as there is internet. This makes it very conducive for retrieval and usage.
- Downloadable logos. The logos can be accessed online from the platform or as a downloaded image file. This also makes it easy to transfer to colleagues.
How Does DesignEvo Work?
With over 29M+ worldwide users and 10M+ logo downloads, the platform has made logo designs easier for all interested parties.
As a new user, you might be wondering how you can setup your account. This section should be able to guide you to setup your account properly.
The steps to follow for using the platform are:
- Visit DesignEvo’s website or download the mobile app. When you go to your local browser, enter the address “DesignEvo.com”. This will take you directly to the platform’s home page. You can also download their mobile application using the Google play store. There is no indication that it is available on the App store but hopefully it will.
- Setup your account. After getting access to the website, you can go on to setup your account. Keep in mind that you can use the platform for free without having signed up. However, for you to get access to all the great features the platform has to offer, you have to create an account. You shall find this page when you are trying to setup your application. On the website, you can find this when you decide to save or download a logo you like.
- Access the packages sold by the platform. For all newbies, there is a demo section where you can download templates and design logos on your own. This is known as the free package. There are two other packages with different prices and features. You can look through the “Pricing” section on the DesignEvo website or you can read through the pricing section of the platform below. This helps you get a better understanding of the platform’s features and which package suits your needs.
How to Design logos Using DesignEvo?
Even with an account, most people would find it challenging to design logos. The website has some tutorials on how every new user can get started even without any prior knowledge on designing.
The steps are clearly outlined below:
- Choose a template. A template is your guide when making logo designs. DesignEvo has over 10,000 templates that you can select from for designing a logo. When you make a template selection, click on it to open. This is followed by entering the logo name and slogan. You can now enter the editing canvas and start designing.
- Add and adjust icons and shapes. Here, you have to look for the appropriate icon for your logo. At times, the templates have these icons. Keep in mind that you can easily add or replace an icon on the template. To get access to the icons, open the ICON tab on the side panel. You can search for the icons using keywords that you would like to describe your logo. You can also use shapes and colors to spice up your icon.
- Add and edit text. Here, you have to proceed by opening the TEXT tab. You are required to insert your logo name and slogan so that you can quickly apply different font styles to beautify the logo. You can also change the size, color, opacity, outline, shadow and alignment.
- Download. After all the designs are done, you have to sign up and sign into your account. Using the free demo, you can sign in to your account and download the free low-resolution logo. You can also get the high-resolution logo after purchasing the basic and plus packages. You can also edit and utilize other features as described in the pricing plan section of this article.
How Much Does DesignEvo Cost?
DesignEvo has a host of plans that for the benefit of its users. They are setup in three main categories as mentioned below:
1. Free plan.
This is the first plan available on the platform. Its free for all subscribers as long as you have an account.
The plan’s features include:
- Limited edit and re-download features.
- Give credit
- Low resolution files (JPG, PNG)
- High resolution files (JPG, PNG). It is limited to 300 pixels.
2. Basic plan.
This is a huge upgrade to the free plan. It usually costs $49.99. However, as I write the article, the package costs $24.99.
You only have to pay for the logo once and retain lifetime access to it.
Before you actually purchase the plan, you have the option to download a sample that gives you a picture of what the final logos look like.
The features of the plan include:
- No need to have credit
- Low resolution files (JPG, PNG)
- High resolution files (JPG, PNG) – up to 5000 pixels
- Transparent PNG
- Edit and re-download features
- Lifetime support
- Print ready
3. Plus plan.
This is the best value plan available on the platform. The package is usually priced at $99.99.
However, there is a discount at the moment.
This means that you can get it at a reduced price of $49.99. You pay one time for the logo and get lifetime access to it.
You also get to chance to download a sample logo done using this package.
The features of the plan include:
- Low resolution files (PNG, JPG)
- Transparent PNG
- No need to give credit.
- High resolution files (PNG, JPG) of up to 5000 pixels
- Unlimited edits and re-downloads for your logo at any time.
- Lifetime support
- Print ready
- Vector files (PDF, SVG)
- Download font files
- Copyright ownership
Fortunately, there is an amazing offer for Making Sense Of Pennies readers to access the premium packages of DesignEvo Plus for free. Continue reading to find out how to take advantage of this offer.
How to Use DesignEvo Coupon Code to access DesignEvo Plus for free?
Once you download your logo, just choose the premium package and input this code after clicking “Have a coupon?”. Then you can access the premium logo packages for free.
Here are the five codes for our readers to enjoy DesignEvo Plus for free:
When making payment for the packages above, you can use VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners club, Union Pay, JCB, Maestro, Dankort, Forbrugsforeningen or PayPal.
These are the acceptable payment platforms when working with the platform. Keep in mind that the payment made is for a single logo and not a subscription to use the platform for a specified period of time.
The platform also allows you to get your money back. There is a 7 day money back guarantee that allows you to claim money after making a purchase for a logo.
DesignEvo Affiliate Program.
DesignEvo has an affiliate program that is beneficial to all its users. You can find it when you click on the section labelled “Affiliate”.
Here, you shall find the affiliate programs offered by the parent company of DesignEvo, Pearl Mountain.
What you need to focus on is the DesignEvo affiliate program. With this program, you can make a minimum of 30% commission on the logo maker.
The website uses its 90-day cookie deal tracking to protect all your promotions. This means that when someone uses your promotional content to access the website, every purchase made by this person within 90 days is attributed to you.
Therefore, there is no chance for you to miss out on your earnings.
For you to benefit from the program, you have to follow these steps:
- Create an account. For the affiliate program, you have to create an account with the ShareASale platform. This helps you to get access to DesignEvo’s affiliate program. You need to fill in basic information like a username, password and country of residence. After confirming your password, your account shall be created.
- Promote DesignEvo’s logo maker. The product to advertise is DesignEvo’s logo maker. Look for people using conventional affiliate marketing ways so that you can make sales. You can make use of affiliate links, promo codes and banners to attract people to the site.
- Make money. When someone makes a purchase using your unique code, you earn a minimum 30% commission on the products. This money is sent directly to your ShareASale account where it can be withdrawn into your bank account at any time.
Pros of DesignEvo
A lot of things have been discussed regarding DesignEvo. It is safe to say that there are some factors that make it a go to place for personally designed logos.
The advantages of using the DesignEvo platform include:
- Lifetime access. After purchasing a certain logo, you have unlimited access to it for as long as you want. The logos are sold just like retail items. No matter how many times you re-edit the same logo, it is available to you for a lifetime. This is even made better with the plus package that offers copyrighting to ensure that your logo can not be used by anyone else.
- Great accessibility and download features. With the paid packages, you get access to better quality logos. These packages allow you to access high resolution images reaching 5000 pixels in quality.
- Great support team. A lot of people may not be well acquainted with designing logos. There is a support team to help everyone out. You can reach them by visiting the “Contact” page on DesignEvo. You can also reach them through a live chat. If you need quick answers to your questions, you can also check out the support page. This gets you all the basic information of how to get what you want on the website faster.
- Free package. There is a demo package that allows you to edit logo templates and make changes to already designed templates. The package also serves as a testing option for you to see whether the platform shall work for you. This means that you do not have to waste your money if you feel like it is not worth the price. The free demo logos can be saved, copyrighted and downloaded upon purchase of a paid package.
- Ample time to make changes. When you use any of the subscriptions (even the demo), you have them time to make all the changes you want to your creation. The paid packages allow you the opportunity to re-edit these logos till you make it the way you want it. You can also download it in high quality to get the best product for your needs.
- One-time fee. The packages discussed above are for a single logo. This means that after designing your logo you have the chance to retain most of the rights regarding your design for a single one-time fee. The upside is that you do not have to pay every time you check your account to access this logo. It works out like a product purchase. The downside is that all logos are priced differently basing on the package you select. This means that the one-time fee works like a purchase where you have to pay for each individual product.
- Very easy to use. There is a free demo for any newbie to get started with the application. You have the option to select various features like text, graphics, background and shapes for edits so that the logo comes out the exact way you intended it to be. This means that you get to test out the product to see whether it is worth the investment.
Cons of DesignEvo
There are some issues that the platform has to deal with.
Some of the complaints from users include:
- Free version is not ideal. The free version is very limited for users. The final logo you make cannot be downloaded, re-edited or copyrighted using the package. The final product you get after hustling through signing up is of low quality. This means that you have to get a better package to access your logo.
- No copyrights for logos without purchasing the plus package. Just like I mentioned above, the platform only has one package which grants you access to copyrights. This means that your designs can be duplicated if you have only been using the basic and free package. This eliminates all uniqueness with your brand.
You can also check out this video for a more indepth review of the DeisgnEvo Logo Maker.
Conclusion: DesignEvo Review –Is it legit?
DesignEvo is legit and you should try it out to design beautiful and unique logos. There has been a lot of improvement with the application being made available on the play store.
For everyone that has a business or organization, you can check out this website so that you can design something that fits just right with you.
There are great tools that can help you create magnificent work. The work is relatively cheap compared to outsourcing.
Plus, you can pick a leaf from the various designs so that you can male one for your organization.